Garmin Approach Golf GPS - Golfer's Ultimate Choice


I have used nearly every sort of GPS, range finders and all the different brands, models there are in the market. Well in my experience, using many of them I found that Garmin makes the most solid product out there. Garmin's has models starting from Garmin Approach G3 to Garmin Approach G6. They have also released two watch models which are basically GPS in wrist watches, named Garmin S1 & Garmin S3. They are very inexpensive, accurate and very effective also. I have seen many people adopt the Garmin S1 wrist watch as their GPSs. It basically sits on the watch and when you hit the ball, you just have to look at the watch and green view of it will show you automatic assumption of the ball's track. As a wrist watch it is very convenient and it won't hold up while playing with your golf buddies.

The Garmin Approach G3 is a very solid product. It's probably one of the first Golf GPSs that has been released by Garmin in the market which basically has no faults. Now Garmin has released the G5 and G6 with more features and good results in a cheaper price range. Personally I can tell you that Garmin Approach G3 is a very good product, does a solid job by telling you the distances which is by 2 to 4 yards accuracy. It would dramatically lower your score if you get used to it and it has all the main features that you need on a golf course. The Garmin G5 and G6, yes they are a little bit nicer in functionality and layouts but the Garmin Approach G3 is a product that works all the time with basically no faults. And for the price range, the Garmin G3 is out now and it is an absolute bargain. So if I was you, I would definitely run out and buy the Garmin G3 right away.

It is also very inexpensive and very light, so it won't affect the swing at all. So out of all the Golf GPSs out there, I would definitely recommend you to buy the Garmin Approach S1 or the newer Garmin S3 model which has a touch screen. If you don't like the watch model, I can recommend you to buy the Garmin G5 or the brand new Garmin G6. Garmin G3 is a bit outdated and if you put a little more money, you can definitely have the latest Garmin Approach G6 with modern technology; it is an absolute beauty of GPS for golf, if you do not like the watch models.

I'm Flora Davis and I've been an avid golfer all my life. I briefly played on the PGA Tour and with some success decided to concentrate on coaching. This is where I developed my love for all new things and golf equipment, including the Garmin Golf GPS. If you want to know more then come check out more reviews here Garmin.com/express


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin Instinct GPS Watch In-Depth Review

10 Benefits of Using Garmin Sat Nav

Garmin instinct review